IN THE MEDIA
About Adore Yoga
Based in Mosman, Adore Yoga was founded in 2003 by Nikola Ellis who left the high-pressure world of corporate marketing to find a more balanced life. With three yoga studios and 16 teachers offering over 40 classes per week, international retreats and yoga teacher training, Adore Yoga is one of Sydney’s longest established and most respected yoga schools.
Specialising in yoga therapy for cancer, pain management, anxiety, depression, heart disease and women's health issues, classes at Adore Yoga are limited to six students, allowing the highly qualified teachers to tailor each class to the needs of every student.
Nikola Ellis, Founder of Adore YogaBA (Hons), Dip Health (Yoga), Dip Shiatsu
- Began yoga in 1991, qualified as a teacher in 2002 (Dip Health Yoga 2002 from Nature Care College, Sydney and Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training from KHYF 2007, Chennai, India)
- Level 3 teacher (Yoga Australia), ERYT500 certified (Yoga Alliance, USA)
- Teacher trainer since 2003
- Expertise: Yoga for Cancer, Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Yoga Therapy, Pranayama (breathing), Women’s health
- Founded Adore Yoga 2003
- Mother to Eddie (6yrs) and Ruby (9yrs)
62 Avenue Road, Mosman NSW
Or click here to submit an enquiry online
Hi Res Photos
Visit our DROPBOX file for high resolution images of Nikola Ellis and Adore Yoga, including logo's.
The World's Longest Yoga Chain Record Attempt, Oct 2013:
Pink Yoga 1 (144 KB)
Adore Yoga in the News
See Adore Yoga (and a few of our students!) on the Lifestyle Channel's Relocation: Phil Downunder.
Adore Yoga in the Media
Nikola's yoga advice features in the September issue "Defy Your Age" cover mounted booklet.
Australian Yoga Journal
Nikola wrote the cover feature "Bliss Every Day" in July's Australian Yoga Journal. Page 13.