WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH AT ADORE YOGA?
We’re always delighted to hear from yoga teachers who want to join our talented team here at Adore Yoga in Mosman. We aim to build fantastic relationships with our teachers right from the start, so let’s get to know each-other a bit better.
Let me tell you about what makes Adore Yoga, and our very special teachers, different to other yoga schools.
We honour the tradition of teaching personalised, therapeutic yoga to small groups of up to 8 students. We don’t take drop in students - all our classes run as 10 week courses so that our teachers and students get to know each-other properly.
Our teachers are passionate about their work at Adore Yoga, which includes:
- building close, long term professional relationships with our students
- providing individualised teaching in very small groups
- providing therapeutic modifications throughout classes
- integrating all 8 limbs of yoga into structured courses
- working with their own teacher/mentors to develop their personal and professional yoga skills
- current membership of Yoga Australia and/or AAYT
In short, our teachers are dedicated to excellence and are on a journey of life-long professional and personal development which they share with their students. You can read about our core values in our YOGA MANIFESTO.
As you can imagine, our students love the high standards that our teachers set at Adore Yoga. To make sure our students receive the very best care, we set some minimum criteria for our teachers:
- 350hrs accredited training (Level 1 Accreditation with Yoga Australia or 500hrs with Yoga Alliance)
- and/or 200hrs accredited training plus completion of our professional yoga therapy training or other equivalent training
- ongoing professional and personal development, including 2 professional workshops with senior Adore Yoga teachers each year
- experience working therapeutically with students with special needs including musculo-skeletal conditions, depression, anxiety, cancer and heart disease.
Tell us about yourself!
If you think that our unique culture of excellence and personalised yoga would suit you, we’d love to know more about you and your yoga journey. Can you please tell us:
- What is your personal philosophy of yoga (in a nutshell)?
- What is it about yoga that makes you really excited and passionate?
- What do you love most about teaching?
- Why do you want to work with Adore Yoga?
We also need to know the official stuff about your teacher training (certifying school, hours of training and date of graduation), your hours of teaching experience, your memberships and affiliations (ie. Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia etc) and who your professional indemnity insurance is with. It would also be great to know which suburb you live in.
Would you like come to some classes at Adore so you can get a feel for how our studio works? Please let us know and we’ll find a spot for you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!